City Group Leaders Bio - The Lewis'
Interested in joining the Lewis' group? Here are a few facts about them.
1. When did you start coming to City of God?
Almost six years ago, January 2011.
2. Where do you work?
Hannah-RN at St. Elizabeth Hospital
TJ-Employment Consultant with Wabash Center.
3. What is your favorite TV show or book?
We love watching the Office together anytime we get the chance. We both have too many favorite books to even start a list.
4. What is your favorite restaurant?
TJ’s favorite restaurant is Moe’s. Hannah’s is Chipotle. Don’t get us started on which is better.
5. Other than Jesus, who is your favorite person in the Bible and why?
Hannah-Wow, this one is tough. I’m drawn to a lot of great stories in Scripture but not sure I have a favorite ‘character.
TJ-I think I’d have to say John the beloved. His love for Christ and the church is definitely worthy of imitation.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
TJ-I’m not picky. I’d just like to go somewhere warm where I can see through the water. I’ve never been anywhere like that.
Hannah-I’ll go wherever TJ goes.